Bin days in the City of Wanneroo are the specific day when you have to put your rubbish out on the curbside. Bin days vary by suburb.
You need to make sure your rubbish bin is placed on the kerbside no later than 6 am on your suburb’s bin day.
AB Realty is your #1 Wanneroo Real Estate Agent, and we help you with all things Wanneroo 🙂
City of Wanneroo Bin Days Table
Find your bin day via the table below:
|Bin Day||Suburb Collection Areas|
|Monday||Alexander Heights, Carabooda (rural), Carramar (rural), Eglington (rural), Girrawheen, Koondoola, Marangaroo, Neerabup (rural), Nowergup (rural), Pinjar (rural), Two Rocks|
|Tuesday||Butler, Jindalee, Merriwa, Quinns Rocks, Ridgewood|
|Wednesday||Alkimos, Clarkson, Eglington, Mindarie, Yanchep|
|Thursday||Darch, Gnangara, Hocking, Jandabup, Landsdale, Madeley, Mariginiup, Pearsall, Wangara, Woodvale|
|Friday||Ashby, Banksia Grove, Carramar, Sinagra, Tapping, Wanneroo|
- Red bins get collected every week.
- Green and Yellow bins rotate each week.
View this calendar, to find out if it’s a green bin or yellow bin day this week.
You can also find your bin day, by entering the address on the city of wanneroo website.
Materials accepted on bin day pick–up include household waste, recyclable materials, and garden organics. It is important to understand the rules and regulations for participation in bin days, such as properly sorting waste and not placing prohibited items in the bins. The City of Wanneroo provides additional resources for residents to learn more about the process of bin days and proper waste management practices.
Bin Days – Remember these Details
- Put your bins out by 6am on the day of collection.
- Make sure there’s at least a metre of space around the bins, away from trees and not under tree branches.
- Keep a metre between your bins and other objects like cars, mailboxes or fences.
- Don’t park your car in front of the bins or block the laneways.
- Remember, each bin shouldn’t weigh more than 70kg.
In addition to the information and resources we have gathered regarding Bin Days in the City of Wanneroo, we also have a wealth of resources available to you as your real estate agents, including:
- Real Estate Agent in Wanneroo
- Property Managers Wanneroo
- Real Estate & Property for Sale in Wanneroo
- City of Wanneroo Contact Number
- The City of Wanneroo Maps – Discover Wanneroo, WA
- City of Wanneroo Free Skip Bin
- City of Wanneroo Bulk Rubbish Verge Collection
- Median House Price in Wanneroo, WA
- Exploring the Suburb of Wanneroo: Is It the Right Place for You?
- Real Estate Agent Fees Wanneroo & Perth, WA
We are dedicated to providing you with all the information and resources you need to make informed decisions, whether you are looking to buy, sell, or rent a property in the area.
City of Wanneroo Bin Days FAQs
Just like a map and compass provide you with all the information and resources needed to navigate a new path, we, as your real estate agents, have gathered all the information regarding Bin Days in the City of Wanneroo to help make your transition to the area as smooth and successful as possible. If you have any further questions or concerns, please donˊt hesitate to reach out to us, much like seeking out a seasoned traveller for advice on your journey.
- What are Bin Days in the City of Wanneroo? Bin Days are a regular collection of recycling and garden organics (GO) bins in specific areas of the City of Wanneroo. These days have been designated for residents to place their bins out on the street for collection.
- What areas are included in Bin Days? Bin Days are organized in various areas of the City of Wanneroo, including Alexander Heights, Carabooda (rural), Carramar (rural), Eglington (rural), Girrawheen, Koondoola, Marangaroo, Neerabup (rural), Nowergup (rural), Pinjar (rural), Two Rocks, Butler, Jindalee, Merriwa, Quinns Rocks, Ridgewood, Alkimos, Clarkson, Eglington, Mindarie, Yanchep, Darch, Gnangara, Hocking, Jandabup, Landsdale, Madeley, Mariginiup, Pearsall, Wangara, Woodvale, Ashby, Banksia Grove, Carramar, Sinagra, Tapping, and Wanneroo.
- What materials are accepted on Bin Day pick–up? The materials accepted on Bin Day pick-up include recyclable items such as paper, cardboard, glass, and plastic, as well as garden organics such as yard waste and food scraps.
- What are the rules and regulations for participating in Bin Days? Residents must follow the rules and regulations for participating in Bin Days, which include ensuring that all materials placed in the bin are acceptable and placing the bin out on the street before the designated pickup time.
- Can I arrange for an extra Bin Day collection if I have too much waste? Yes, a one-off extra Bin Day collection can be arranged for residents who have too much waste and cannot wait until the next weekˊs collection. However, there is an additional fee for this service, which must be paid online.
- Where can I find more information about Bin Days in the City of Wanneroo? Additional information about Bin Days in the City of Wanneroo can be found by visiting the City of Wanneroo website or contacting the City of Wanneroo customer service centre.
Back to Top: City of Wanneroo Bin Days